Diablo® II: Resurrected™ is a remastered version of the quintessential action RPG Diablo® II. Pursue the mysterious Dark Wanderer and fight the denizens of hell as you uncover the fate of the Prime Evils Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, now in up to 4K (2160p) resolution on PC. Diablo II Resurrected features:
- Remastered graphics—monsters, heroes, items, spells, all resurrected.
- An epic story told through five distinct acts.
- Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.
- Updated Battle.net support.
- Planned support for cross-progression—take your progress wherever you play.
The Lord of Destruction Returns
Diablo II: Resurrected includes all content from both Diablo II and its epic expansion Diablo II: Lord of Destruction®. Battle your way through icy caverns, horrific tombs filled with undead abominations, and frozen wastelands to the frigid summit of Mount Arreat and stop Baal, the Lord of Destruction. Raise hell with two Lord of Destruction playable classes—the cunning Assassin, master of traps and shadow disciplines, and the savage Druid, a bold shapeshifter and summoner who commands primal elemental magic.
- Genre: Role-Playing (RPG)
- Publisher: BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
- Developer: Vicarious Visions
- Year: 2021
Diablo II: Resurrected System Requirements
MINIMUM HW REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core i3-3250 / AMD FX-4350
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Graphics Card: Radeon HD 7850 / NVIDIA GTX 660
- DirectX: TBD (I’d guess DX11 too though)