The manager is the beating heart of every football club. In Football Manager 2021 dynamic, true-to-life management experiences and next-level detail renews that focus on you like never before, equipping you with all the tools to achieve elite status.
With more than 50 nations and 2,500 clubs at every level of the football pyramid to choose from, the possibilities are endless. It’s over to you, boss.
- Choose your colours and the challenge that best suits your ambitions and then work with your club’s hierarchy to ensure you meet theirs… or face the consequences.
- Join forces with your backroom staff to assess the strength and depth of your playing squad before dipping into the transfer market. There’s likely to be a starlet in your Academy knocking on the door of the first team…
- Craft tactical strategies, formations and styles of play for every occasion to maximise your club’s chances of winning football matches and getting those three points.
- Immerse yourself in the spectacle of match day and revel in the glory of management as your planning pays off on the pitch.
- Genre: Simulation, Sports
- Publisher: SEGA
- Developer: Sports Interactive
- Year: 2020
MINIMUM HW REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (Update 1903/May 2019 or later) – 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 – 1.8 GHz +
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space