Football isn’t just about being the best and winning.
It’s about overcoming the odds, realising your dreams, and earning your success through craft and skill.
Fighting your way to the top and shocking the world or clawing your way back from the brink – these are the moments that taste sweetest.
You’re the architect of your club’s destiny – their fortunes rest with you.
Prevail in the moments that matter to turn your club’s dreams into reality and earn your place alongside the managerial greats.
New features, game upgrades and licensing updates will drop in late September.
Join the FMFC squad for the latest information delivered directly to your inbox.
- Embark on a journey to the top of the game, meeting the objectives of your club’s hierarchy and the lofty expectations of the fans.
- Scour the globe for undiscovered talent or build your squad from within, pushing your prospects in training to realise their potential.
- Create a footballing identity for your players to buy into, with tactics and strategies designed to deliver success for your team on Matchday.
- Genre: Sports, Simulation
- Publisher: SEGA
- Developer: Sports Interactive
- Year: 2021
Football Manager 2022 System Requirements
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 1.8GHz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForece 9600M GT, AMD/ATI Mobility Raedon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space