Today a marriage is to be celebrated: the Griffin Empire celebrates Emperor Nicolai and the tomboy-like Isabel who are soon to be united. But… something goes wrong and Demons emerge from the darkness, interrupting this joyous celebration! So, now Nicolai has to lead his army to war; while Isabel is carried away and treated like a poor defenseless girl.
She cannot sit still for long, so she breaks free from her escorts at the first opportunity and tries to seek some help for her Nicolai. While her escort, Godric, leaves to seek the powerful mages of the Shining Cities; Beatrice tries to contact the Elven armies of Irollan. Will she succeed in bringing help to her soon to be husband, Nicolai? Will Godric convince the mages to help the Griffin Empire?
This is the first Heroes of Might & Magic to feature 3D graphics and Multiplayer options. The turn-based system for tactical battles has been entirely re-written to be more scalable. It also features an entirely new plot, along with new spells, new units and new creatures skills.
- Genre: Strategy / Tactics
- Publisher: Ubisoft, Inc.
- Developer: Nival Interactive LLC
- Year: 2006
Heroes of Might and Magic V System Requirements
MINIMUM HW REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 1.5 GHz (Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 compliant w/ 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9 or higher
- Sound: DirectX® 9 compliant
- Hard Drive: 2+ GB
- Multiplay: Broadband internet connection