Star Wars: Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy is the sequel to Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. The player is cast as Jaden Korr, a padawan at the Jedi Academy taught by Luke Skywalker and Kyle Katarn. Both the character and his lightsaber are to be created at the beginning of the game. Throughout the game, the player will acquire several force powers and weapons, such as lightning and the Tenlos Disruptor Rifle. As he progresses through the different missions, he may be seduced by the dark side of the Force…
- Genre: Action
- Publisher: Activision Publishing, Inc., LucasArts
- Developer: Raven Software Corporation
- Year: 2003
STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy System Requirements
MINIMUM HW REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2K/XP (32-bit only. …
- 100% DirectX 9.0a compatible computer.
- PIII or Athlon class 450Mhz or faster.
- 128MB RAM.
- 32MB OpenGL 1.4 compatible 3D Hardware Accelerator.
- 16-bit DirectX 9.0a compatible sound card.